Supporting Our Community
The City of Cleveland have several projects in the works.
- Oak Springs Nature Trail – Recreational Trail Grant - click here for more info on project
- White County Historical Society – support of operations
- 150th Celebration – Cleveland’s sesquicentennial
- City Park – legacy brick program for Woodman City Park Improvements
- Downtown Square – legacy brick program for flowers and decorations on the square
To achieve the financial goals of these projects the city is selling t-shirts and legacy bricks.
Have questions or need more information, please email email@example.com
To order a legacy brick to be placed at the Woodman City Park or the Downtown Square area, please click this link for the order form. LEGACY BRICK ORDER FORM
The City of Cleveland is raising funds for a future nature trail at the former Talon Building. The plan is to develop the property for a future municipal complex with a nature trail
"Bees are Freaking Awesome" t-shirts are for sale and a portion of the proceeds will go towards the future nature trail.
Bees are Freaking Awesome T-Shirt Order Form
The City is also raising funds for flowers and decorations for the downtown square area and to with with the operation costs for the White County Historic Courthouse Museum.
Cleveland Courier "Covers the Mountains Like Moonshine" T-Shirts
Back in the day, the tag line for the Cleveland Courier was "Covers the Mountains Like Moonshine". The T-Shirt boasts the tag line and has a replica of an actual article from the Cleveland Courier,
The shirts are little more in price as we try to help maintain the downtown area and help with the operational costs of the museum.
Covers the Mountains Like Moonshine T-Shirt order form